Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow in Eastern Carolina!!

They canceled school today (last night) because there was a threat of snow. I thought they were crazy, especially when I woke up this morning and there wasn't a drop of snow on the ground. But it started snowing a little this morning and really picked up about an hour or so ago. So of course the kids had to go out and play with it. Elianna was napping and she's not feeling well, so I don't think she'll be able to enjoy her first snow storm! :(
Here's Emeline letting the snowflakes sit on her tongue:
In her new poncho (my friend made it for her- if I made it, she probably wouldn't wear it LOL)- although she is wearing fleece pants that I made her!

Super Boy running through the snow:
Tasting snowflakes
The dogs still enjoy snow too:
"Could you throw this please?"
It's still snowing but Everett just went down for a nap, so they will probably play in the snow again when he gets up.






No comments: