Ray tagging his bags

Ellie, totally unaware of what's going on (but still cute as ever!)

The Marines were calling roll, as Ray and the kids looked on


Emeline, who understands the most (although she doesn't fully understand),
stuck pretty close to Ray.
The kids seemed to be okay, although it's probably only because they don't realize how long Ray will actually be gone. Emeline was upset because she couldn't ride the bus to school today and Everett made a fuss when we left because he wanted to ride the big white bus LOL We prepared them as well as we could, hopefully it was well enough! It's going to be tough but I know we'll make it through with the support, prayers and love of our family and friends.
Thanks for being there for us! Take Care







1 comment:
Hey girl! I'm so sad for you guys, but I know that it will go by faster than it seems right now. Call me if you need anything. We'll be thinking about you!
Post a Comment