Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Cereal!!

I gave Elianna her first taste of cereal on the 11th of August. She liked it!

"Okay, Mommy, I'm ready!"

Here it comes!
"Hmm...yummy!"
Going cross-eyed looking at the spoon

My friend who's baby is 6 days older said giving her cereal has helped her sleep through the night. No such luck here :( But with her first fever (up to 103 so we took her to the doctor) this week I can't expect too much. I haven't given her cereal since that first time- oops.

And did you know that you can use receiving blankets as cloth diapers? I learn something new everyday! I was going to order some "flats" (old fashioned cloth diapers) to give that a try, but after struggling to put this receiving blanket on her, I decided I prefer my pockets and fitted diapers! Here's her one and only time in a receiving blanket diaper:


Using pins is too hard- and I managed to stick myself. I'm not sure how my mom did it when we were babies!

No comments: