I've taken a lot of pics lately, but just wanted to post a few from this evening. We made cookies for Santa and the kids got to open 1 present. We chose the present this year, since it was a very special one. First, my sweet little baby- she's getting so big! She's finally figured out how to crawl and is all over the place and into everything!
Like the Christmas gifts...
"Who me? I'm not doing anything wrong!"

Here's the gifts the kids got to open tonight- they each got a Daddy Doll.
I just
love Everett's reaction.

And Emeline knew about Daddy Dolls because her friend has
one so she was so excited to get her own.

All 3 with their dolls:

And here's a pic from when we were making cookies. Isn't he just handsome?

The kids are now in bed, hopefully eventually they will fall asleep.
It's tough when you are so excited about Santa dropping off gifts!
I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. I'll try to post more photos tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment